Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogging Again! YAY!

It's been exactly one week and one day since we welcomed Miss Adelyn Elise into the world. It's been MUCH longer since I've contemplated blogging again. Some of you may remember my previous blog, documenting my adventures and mis-adventures as a 20-something on the loose in Portland. I enjoyed writing about it almost as much as I enjoyed living it, so when I found out I was expecting (somewhere around 9 months ago), I thought it would be fitting to document my experiences in blog form once again.

If you've ever been pregnant, you know that, for the most part, you lack any motivation what-so-ever. When I did have energy, it was spent "nesting". Thus, the blogging was delayed until Miss Adelyn arrived and I couldn't go a second longer without writing all about the joy she brings me. Hopefully this will eliminate a small portion of my annoying Facebook baby-gushing too ;)

Please keep in mind, I am a terrible speller with sub-par grammar and a sometimes elementary understanding of punctuation.  That being said, this is intended to be enjoyed rather than judged & is, more than anything, for my friends and family to keep track of all of the adventures I have with my little princess. I hope you'll be able to look past the imperfections and enjoy the journey with us. :) Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

"auntie b" said...

I am exstatic to be able to read, daily, about Adelyn (and you) as she grows into a very beautiful, intelligent, well-mannered, lively, and spunky little princess. Thank you for taking the time to share your life's joys and daily smiles with us. More people in this world need to "stop and smell the roses", this is one thing that I have always loved about you. I am sure, Adelyn will possess this same amazing quality that her "mommy" has. Love you like a sis (cuz you are like my sis). XOXO

Jenni said...

I love blogging, It keeps me sane!! Have fun with it.. Now that I have two kids, it's a little harder for me, but I try.. =)